|Item Dimensions LxWxH
|2.5 x 1.5 x 0.05 inches
Discounted Price & Free Shipping with Amazon Prime:
About this item
- MATERIAL - Proudly manufactured in the USA, these nail plates are made of 16 gauge steel and offer unparralleled protection and strength. Crafted from high quality zinc-plated steel, these safety nail plates provide sturdy and reliable usage.
- DURABILITY – Heat and corrosion resistant, these heavy-duty protection plates for wood studs protect wiring or plumbing and perform well under harsh, abusive, and moist conditions.
- USAGE – With its sharp pointed prongs, this anti-nail protection plate is designed to be hammered into the front of a wood stud to protect electrical wiring or plumbing that pass through the stud. The wires and pipes are then shielded from any screws or nails that might be applied to the area when installing drywall.
- SIZE – This Safety Nail Plate's dimensions are 1-1/2 inches in width and 2-1/2 inches in length. Airmont Products protection plates are available in several sizes to fit your various needs.
- ABOUT US - Airmont Products manufactures a fine line of top-quality electrical supplies. Our Steel Anti-Nail Protection Plates are especially recognized as being durable, strong, and easy to install.
Easily protect wiring and plumbing that passes through a wood stud with this nail protection plate. With its sharp pointed prongs and nail holes, this anti-nail protection plate is designed to be hammered into the front of a wood stud to protect electrical wiring or plumbing that pass through the stud. The wires and pipes are then shielded from any screws or nails that might be applied to the area when installing drywall.
Airmont Products Safety Plates for wood studs are crafted from heavy-duty steel with a zinc coating to ensure optimum performance and long-term durability. For your convenience, they have pointed prongs that can be easily hammered into the stud, in addition to two screw holes.
- These Safety Nail Plates are crafted from high quality zinc-plated steel and provide sturdy and reliable usage.
- Sharp pointed prongs and two nail holes.
- Size: 1-1/2 x 2-1/2 Inches
- Proudly manufactured in the USA.